Values and Hours
*Sujeito à disponibilidade
P/ Estudante, Idoso e PCD. Veja o preço da tarifa sem o desconto.
1 Hour Open Jump: R$ 49 in the Park
MONDAY TO THURSDAY: 2pm to 9pm
1 Hour Open Jump: R$ 59 in the Park
FRIDAY: 2pm to 10pm
SATURDAY: 10am to 10pm
SUNDAY: 10am to 9pm
* Non-slip socks
Mandatory use in the park (bring yours or buy for R$ 15).
1. To have access to the trampolines, ALL jumpers need to: Complete the Term
of Responsibility (in case of a minor, the Responsible must fill in), use the
bracelet provided by Big Jump and non-slip socks.
2. Maximum weight per person is 120kg
3. On the main trampoline jumping is allowed from 6 years old and also children between 3 and 5 years old, but accompanied by a responsible adult. In the kids area children up to 5 years old are allowed ..
4. Forbidden to participate in activities with a sharp object.
5. No running, somersaults or any activity on the protection of springs.
6. When jumping from one trampoline to another, look around to avoid collisions.
7. In the foam pool, avoid making movements that expose you to risks.
8. On the climbing wall, do not exceed the limit, avoid jumping with your legs
stretched and always allow large areas of the body to reach the foam first.
9. It is strictly forbidden to jump head or neck.
10. Always follow the instructions of the monitors!